Established in London in 1996, Captrain UK Ltd is a forwarding agent specialising in rail freight transport in conventional wagons operating primarily between the UK and Continental Europe via the Channel Tunnel. The Captrain network and our experience ensures that our clients benefit from an efficient, flexible and competitive service on both sides of the Channel.
We provide a full integrated transport and logistic service which includes a door-to-door service from and to all European countries in various sectors of activity: from steel to consumer products. We also offer train haulage for combined transport operators.
We work closely with you in the areas of:
- Rail freight transport over the major part of your route in Continental Europe and the U.K.
- Alternative and/or complementary transport by road (collection and delivery, service to connected terminals)
- Warehousing and handling of your goods
- Tracking and monitoring loads from collection until final delivery (direct links to UK and continental tracking systems)
- Creation of your special transport requirements
Depending on availability, we also can supply UK track gauge wagons, as part of a lease
To ensure that your quality and production requirements are met, Captrain UK is certified ISO 9001 : 2008, which acts as guarantee of the highest possible quality of service, as well as ISO 14001 : 2004, showing our commitment to using the most environmentally beneficial solutions for your service.